Minisymposia > Large Networks
Organizer: Vladimir Batagelj (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia).
Scope: Large Networks, Efficient Network Algorithms, Network Modeling, Visualization
- Vladimir Batagelj, Andrej Mrvar (University of Ljubljana) - Hierarchical Clustering with Relational Constraints of Large Data Sets*
- Nataša Kejžar, Vladimir Batagelj (University of Ljubljana) - Random inductive classes of graphs*
- Atheer Abbas Matroud - A family of large cordal rings in degree six network*
- Matjaž Zaveršnik, Vladimir Batagelj (University of Ljubljana) - The structure of islands in networks*
* - abstract received and accepted